Leap slam doesn't work with fortify

I can't obtain fortify when I use leap slam in link with Fortify support gem. Actually, I can be fortified several times when I change active skill gem (for example, sheald charge instead of leap slam and reverse), but after 2-3 times of fortifying the mechanic stop working at all. I tried the links in different items, changes the active gems and so on. Only leap slam doesn't give fortifying, although the line "Melee hits fortify" is presenting in skill description when I link mentioned gems.
I think it is a bug in game
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2021, 11:43:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Unless you can meet ailment thresholds you won't get any fortification stacks.
and to meet those thresholds requires a lot of damage
Its such bullshit now. They need to remove the fortify support gem, because now the only way it works is with taking nodes on the tree
"
blaity2 wrote:
Its such bullshit now. They need to remove the fortify support gem, because now the only way it works is with taking nodes on the tree

Or, you know, use it on your main skill which is what they might've intended with this change?
It's not supposed to be semi-free anymore.
"
blaity2 wrote:

It's only meant to be used by attacks that do a lot of melee damage. In other words, characters who use melee as their main attack. That was the whole point of the balance changes.

Unless you've seriously buffed leap slam, it's expected that it would no longer generate any levels of fortification.
Last edited by Sintactical on Nov 25, 2021, 7:13:45 PM
"
Raye wrote:
"
blaity2 wrote:

Or, you know, use it on your main skill which is what they might've intended with this change?
It's not supposed to be semi-free anymore.

I had it in 6 link cyclone dude, doesnt stack against any boss
"
Sintactical wrote:
"
blaity2 wrote:

It's only meant to be used by attacks that do a lot of melee damage. In other words, characters who use melee as their main attack. That was the whole point of the balance changes.

Unless you've seriously buffed leap slam, it's expected that it would no longer generate any levels of fortification.

Yes and i was using as in my main attack only 6 link and it doesnt get stacks against bosses
Cyclone deals too little hit damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info