Imbue your weapon with colourful flames with the new Direblade Weapon Effect and ignite your enemies in style with the new Direblade Fireball Effect! Both cosmetic effects are designed in blue and purple colours and will satisfy those of you who prefer vivid outfits for their Exiles. Check out their videos below or get yours here.

If you're looking for a combination of microtransactions that would fit these new effects, try out the Chaotic Ethercraft Armour Set with the Chaotic Ethercraft Back Attachment, Stygian Character Effect and the Darkshard Weapon Skin.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
love the colour scheme! i dont play magic but the weapon effect is awesome, and tbf the spinning auto-fireballs looked like it might be fun to play! may be have to find a PoB of that.

Keep the DireBlade effects coming please!
I like the fireball, Unfortunately I don't have any points this league cause the $90 USD pack is stupid and I refuse to buy any supporter packs while it exists in it's current form. Oh well.
Last edited by dlaiyre on Nov 9, 2021, 6:50:09 PM
so at this point i'm afraid to ask, we aren't getting any more changes to scourge league?
I looooove when a skill effect also changes the ailments the skill applies. This skill's ignites are beautiful. It's kind of a shame it doesn't also apply when proliferating ignites.
nice work but not my style
Waiting to see that new purple armor. I know it's comin'.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
GGG, please take note that the video for the weapon effect is labelled as weapon skin in the video itself. ;)
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
dlaiyre wrote:
I like the fireball, Unfortunately I don't have any points this league cause the $90 USD pack is stupid and I refuse to buy any supporter packs while it exists in it's current form. Oh well.

Yeah I refuse to buy it, and now that things are split into three packs, I won't buy the packs because it's not a complete pack unless you get the $90 now.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Nov 9, 2021, 10:30:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info