Please add 10 seconds immunity when shifting to nightmare

Hi,

Currently, nightmare is a very dangerous place, even more dangerous than delirium. No matter where I am, during acts or maps, it is always dangerous.

The issue is I don't have a single moment to make a decision when entering the nightmare. As soon as I'm in the nightmare , the system gets laggy, couldn't move at all, all mobs attack me aggressively within a few seconds. Then a few moments later, I'm dead.

Since I'm playing HC, it is pretty annoying to have this issue. I don't even bother shifting any more now.

Please add 10 seconds immunity or make the mobs not attack aggressively when entering

Last bumped on Jan 18, 2022, 8:05:53 PM
10 seconds would be absurdly long.

They could do maybe 1 second.

But what I think would be better, a more balanced solution, would be if they made the character "invisible" for about 2 seconds upon entry. In other words, the character would not draw aggro.

This would prevent all the ranged mobs that are too far away to be hit by the stun from instantly murdering you when you shift in.
"
QQPQ wrote:
10 seconds would be absurdly long.

They could do maybe 1 second.

But what I think would be better, a more balanced solution, would be if they made the character "invisible" for about 2 seconds upon entry. In other words, the character would not draw aggro.

This would prevent all the ranged mobs that are too far away to be hit by the stun from instantly murdering you when you shift in.

They already kind of do this by stunning the mobs when you enter or leave scourge.

10 seconds of immunity is beyond absurd! That's pretty much the entire time your shifted. It's meant to be dangerous not free exp and loot. I don't think mechanics should be balanced around Hardcore play.
well, I don't think it is absurdly long.

When we enter a map, we have 60 seconds immunity.

When we enter a boss fight, we have 10 seconds iummunity.

As soon as we move, the immunity period will be gone. So bascially, not that 10 seconds though
"
well, I don't think it is absurdly long.

When we enter a map, we have 60 seconds immunity.

When we enter a boss fight, we have 10 seconds iummunity.

As soon as we move, the immunity period will be gone. So bascially, not that 10 seconds though

You're not comparing apples to apples here though.
You get those immunities because it could be possible for you to die before your client has fully loaded the new area. Scourge is instantaneous and does not require any additional load time. You are meant to have to react quickly to the mechanic.
The guy means like immunity before moving so he wouldnt get XP or loot just load the scourge mechanic and as soon as he moves/use an ability it would turn off because people playing on older xbox is very laggy. Xbox series X/S is ideal for this game to render all the stuff
Yea I play on a relatively new ps4 pro and I frequently get sabotaged by lag spikes as the enemies continue to act while the game ignores my input. I know it's not my internet because I have fast, hard wired connection, no such lag with any other game. This league mechanic has been the absolute worse case of this. Really wish they would take the time to optimize for consoles. They keep the platforms separate, yet it feels like my console is striving to run pc settings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info