Voltaxic Burst + Temporal Chains selfcurse = In Search of Lost Time

Hi,

I curse myself with Temp Chains via Rotblood Promise. When I activate Voltaxic Burst the countdown on it gets blue and runs slower (so it should be affected by TC). Once I reach around 0:04 sec, the timer just disappears and the explosion follows. I don't see a reason why the timer shouldn't get to 0:00 and then explode. I tested it in hideout - looks like a bug.

I would highly appreciate some feedback since I plan to build around this. Thanks

PS: you can see the exact setup for testing on my character: GewichtEinerKaltenEnte
Last edited by willeke on Nov 3, 2021, 12:21:01 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2021, 8:45:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I made a small video about the bug: https://youtu.be/XgjnRZYA1fg
Its btw also bugged with Solstice Vigil.
Last edited by willeke on Nov 9, 2021, 11:53:13 AM
the vision of "hard" is also the vision of bug...deal with it ...sorry tm Chris Wilson
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
willeke wrote:
Hi,

I curse myself with Temp Chains via Rotblood Promise. When I activate Voltaxic Burst the countdown on it gets blue and runs slower (so it should be affected by TC). Once I reach around 0:04 sec, the timer just disappears and the explosion follows. I don't see a reason why the timer shouldn't get to 0:00 and then explode. I tested it in hideout - looks like a bug.

I would highly appreciate some feedback since I plan to build around this. Thanks

PS: you can see the exact setup for testing on my character: GewichtEinerKaltenEnte

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
willeke wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info