Stop Everything and Focus on Performance Issues

The litany of bugs and performance issues this game has had since I began playing in Harbinger League is unacceptable. When I think of all the crashes and freezing and frame drops, (Scourge) to the point of being nearly unplayable, I realize the game I like is a technical shit show.

Stop all future leagues for the foreseeable future and focus all the attention on making POE more efficient and smoother. Work on quality of life issues, etc. If you have to run Scourge on a loop until POE 2 is released so be it. I'm not kidding. A playable game should be prioritized above endless content that is accompanied by endless glitches.
Last edited by pbfloyd2112 on Nov 1, 2021, 6:23:43 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2021, 6:16:56 PM
Playing on PS5 and dont have any problems with crashes or Anything else.
My Mate playing on ps4 pro and also Sayd that everything is good. Maybe you should clean your hd
Theres a few bugs here and there that they are aware of such as stash tabs setting back to default. But all the performance problems are usually on the hardware itself. If youre running it on a first gen xbox that is why its struggling. The new s/x and the more modern models of last gen also run it fine. Theres only so much they can do with optimizing something for systems that are not intended to handle such draw.
Lol bro, read under known bugs , xbox is an effin mess compared to playstation

Ps4 pro is fine, very good league so far. No freezing, no disconnected, the Sirus storm is visible
"
Ps4 pro is fine, very good league so far. No freezing, no disconnected, the Sirus storm is visible

If you're not having the bad latency issues, I'm happy for you. I noticed PC was being plagued by the same problem as it even caused Octavian to quit posting new content. I've muddled through playing occasionally because I'm not in hardcore, but I'm even having problems opening my inventory. I think all 3 platforms deserve to have a game that functions correctly and it's not like Playstation hasn't had its share of problems historically.
I’m on ps4 pro and this game has always had terrible instances of frame drops to where it reads no input as monsters proceed to rush me. This league mechanic exemplifies the worst case of it. Earlier today, went to shift and the screen literally just freezes then I’m dead, no chance at all. And this was just a t5 map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info