Tabs Improvement: Color-coding File Folders

First off, adding File Folders to console a few leagues ago was a Godsend. It has made sorting, reaching, and categorizing stash tabs so much easier.

However, I'm tired of looking at brown. Like with the Premium Stash Tabs which allow for color-coding, I'd like to see File Folders get the same treatment.

Could be implemented as a microtransaction if necessary. Say, 20 points, for the ability to color-code File Folders.
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2021, 10:23:25 PM
I agree, this would be a welcome improvement.
+1 to this for sure. I had suggested it when tab folders were introduced on Xbox, and would still love to see it.

For those of us who color code our tabs, it's tough to spot your [green/yellow/etc.] tabs when they're all stuffed into a folder that has a plain old brown tab and looks just like all the other ones when scrolling through your stash.
What would be even better is if we could add small icons onto the folder next to the name, for example you could have a blue folder with a red star or a yellow folder with a green triangle It would make it much easier to spot the folder you're looking for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info