Fix your bugs before offering microtransactions

Console league start weekend,

Let's run a stash tab sale when 99% of standard player map stashes don't convert maps. Same conversion issues league after league and each launch weekend always a stash deal.

How much of your console player base have bought another stash because of each league start its the same conversion issue.

This can is easily categorized onto break it and they will buy new.

I believe a major phone tech company got into deep trouble because they were patching their software to ultimately break their customers outdated device and forced them to buy new.

Granted conversion issue is usually fixed 1 week after league goes live but only after the stash tab weekend.

So again, how much does GGG profit for the known issue each standard from league.

Fix this issue before league launches go live!
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2021, 5:00:31 PM
They offer the same sale every month, An have for years. On Xbox/PC/Ps.
Didn't say anything about every month, didn't say how it's been for years..

What I'm saying is literally every league launch on standard there is a huge inconvenience when map stashes don't convert properly. Players are faced with a choice, deal with it until its fixed (which because we're on console they can't immediately fix until Sony or Microsoft sign off on the patch usually a week delay)
Or players can buy another map stash.

Like you or me, any reasonable player won't do it, but what about the players who just don't know. Would this not considered scamming?

The question is again, how much does ggg profit because of a known issue every league the week/weekend of launch?

Last edited by Xiser on Oct 30, 2021, 6:32:56 PM
microtransactions and bug fixing are handled by different teams within the studio, that way they can work on different parts of the game while at the same time maintain the game's revenue stream that goes to supporting further development and running costs.
"
microtransactions and bug fixing are handled by different teams within the studio, that way they can work on different parts of the game while at the same time maintain the game's revenue stream that goes to supporting further development and running costs.

Are you saying that these teams don't speak to eachother? you mentioned they are of the same studio.

I'm literally posting in console feedback and suggestions. Where feedback and suggestions (in a successful company) should have a trickle down effect, If it's a topic that is concerning to 2 or more teams within the same studio then guess what should happen?

It should be communicated across the board... this is what a higher management teams do.
P
how much do you think the profit???? like Millions Billions???? Trillions?????

You are making a crazy stretch linking the game being bugged to stash tab sales. Also wouldn't it make more sense to delay the sale to get the most amount of money?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info