change the Scourge shift bind please.

Trying to shift during a heated map for it to not work and open your inventory to drop an item on the floor to then die trying to grab it, kind of sucks.

Please change the Scourge shift keybind to pressing both triggers at the same time.
Last bumped on Oct 31, 2021, 8:23:38 AM
That would indeed be a nice change.
Just give us the option to bind it to the action bar. Like flares and dynamite in delve.
Same issue on PS5. Please let us rebind. Does not work well now. L2 + R2 would be great.
Agree. The L3 + Touchpad keybind on PS4 is awkward and terrible.

Please change to L2 + R2 or some other interaction that does not involve accidentally tossing our flasks to the floor or opening a Portal by accident.
Last edited by Icemage_999 on Oct 30, 2021, 2:30:31 PM
Agree L2+R2 would feel much better, i hate dropping my flasks or other stuff and alot of ppl in our guild have the same problem
Yeah, this keybind is super problematic.

It turns out the "show loot" part of L3 is fine... it's the "show inventory" part that's super awful.

Half the time when trying to enter (or exit!) Scourge, you just end up opening your inventory instead. Which is highly likely to get you killed, and can also waste your blood gauge.

Very annoying.

Totally agree, this needs to be changed asap.
It's frustrating as hell, immersion breaking and just sucks all the fun out of the league mechanic when you keep dying because of it.
Also it's the same button combo used to trigger expedition, so if you have one of those nearby you can't even use the scourge realm.
It feels like no thought or effort was put into this and it's frustrating enough to make me just not bother even interacting with the league mechanic which feels bad because it would be pretty fun if it did work.

Please GGG fix this and make it a priority, it's ruining the league for alot of players like myself who love this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info