is anyone else falling asleep with boredom this league?

im not even kidding... its painful to level. im so bored. this is the first league since xbox beta that im so bored. its not fun anymore. ggg took the fun away and told us its what we want. dont spit in my face and call it rain...
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2021, 2:52:48 PM
I am very smart and have ez solution for you: just quit. Cya!
"
itz TAXI wrote:
im not even kidding... its painful to level. im so bored. this is the first league since xbox beta that im so bored. its not fun anymore. ggg took the fun away and told us its what we want. dont spit in my face and call it rain...

God no, I'm afraid to fucking blink!
I'm having fun with it, so much so that i was almost full clearing the leveling areas.
"
PappaHambone wrote:
"
itz TAXI wrote:

God no, I'm afraid to fucking blink!
I'm having fun with it, so much so that i was almost full clearing the leveling areas.

Imma agree here, I've been 3-4 levels ahead of the content for the whole story cause I just wanna do everything. So far I'm loving just about all the changes I've seen, and there have been a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info