Betrayal is now the same as PC. Thanks so much for listening

After years of reporting the Betrayal's bug, now it has been fixed. Thanks thanks so much for the update.

For who haven't read the patch note yet

"
Areas that contain Betrayal now contain three encounters instead of a single encounter, restoring it to its original functionality to match PC. As a result, the following rewards are no longer tripled: the amount of experience received when you make a decision, the amount of items dropped from Bargain decisions, the amount of veiled items dropped by Syndicate members, Safehouse leaders contribution of intelligence towards the Mastermind and Safehouse rewards.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3194518#console-specificpatchnotes
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2021, 1:10:45 PM
It was like 2 years of tears and hopes?

I hope they add Essence corruption interface usage By pressing and holding triangle button. As ultimatum was working after first patch. So many corruption essences are wasted by accident everyday.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Now that you learn all tiers of a recipe in a single unveil, this is a nerf lol.
Question:

When a safe house is ready to open - the members in house are supposed to be locked - correct?

I had research setup with the guys I wanted - all level 3 - and when I did another map instance, I had a guy swap into that house and the guy there moved to intervention. Not sure if this is how PC works with three fights per map and just wondering…
Last edited by JoeUtopia on Oct 29, 2021, 1:11:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info