Scourge worries

On PC they're pressing V to swap in and out of nightmare. What're we pressing? If we have to press LS+back, it's going to be janky at best, and if we're running juiced maps pressing LS is going to lock them up.
Has there been any info on what we're pressing to switch?
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 9:51:07 AM
Doesn’t matter and get an elite controller, paddles and remap buttons solve your problem immediately.
Yup, elite controller is the only way :)
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Doesn’t matter and get an elite controller, paddles and remap buttons solve your problem immediately.

Wow, what a crappy response.

"It doesn't matter". Yes it does.

"Buy this expensive piece of hardware to fix a software UX design issue." That's a super bad way to "solve" the issue.

Even if it "works", it still doesn't work, because part of the OP's point is that pushing L3 shows all ground items that were filtered out. No matter which *actual* button you push to do "L3 + other", it's *still* going to show all ground items every time you hit it. Which is not ideal.

To the OP, make sure to turn on "hide filtered items" option. It still doesn't render the 3D model when you push L3, it just shows the tags. So it is causes fewer performance problems.

However, I do share your concern about interacting with this league mechanic, and the "league button" in general.

Especially in leagues like this one that have several different "buttons" on PC. What are we going to push to open the blood crucible? And the scourge passive tree?
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
realm9thfeb wrote:

Even if it "works", it still doesn't work, because part of the OP's point is that pushing L3 shows all ground items that were filtered out. No matter which *actual* button you push to do "L3 + other", it's *still* going to show all ground items every time you hit it. Which is not ideal.

To the OP, make sure to turn on "hide filtered items" option. It still doesn't render the 3D model when you push L3, it just shows the tags. So it is causes fewer performance problems.

I have a series X and an elite controller.

Yeah, that is part of my main worry. If I hit L3 in a juiced map it locks up for a bit, sometimes it can crash. The other is that if we have to L3 and the menu button that used to be back, we certainly won't have any seamless swapping like they do on PC. We'll have to let go of half the controller to switch.

Thanks for the tip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info