Console League Starter

What is everyone planning for their league starter?
I'm going Chieftain Reap
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 1:59:10 PM
Kays summon skeleton league starter
Got my heart set on an Ascendant Exsanguinate build, but if that fizzles out then I might shift to Jugg Boneshatterer... played it last league and enjoyed it quite a bit. I only play SSF, if that matters.
Last edited by Professor19739 on Oct 26, 2021, 7:03:05 PM
Going to try to start with a basic specteral helix pathfinder.
gonna give the new skill poisonous concoction a try with pathfinder.

Let's hope the league starts on time this time. Last league it was like 8:30 pm, 30 minutes past the time the league was supposed to start and then they were like "oops, we're not going to get it started today but the good news is xbox can start!" we were sitting there like jerks wondering why the league wasn't starting for 30 minutes, they didn't even have the common courtesy to check and see if the league was ready for playstation.
Wanna try flicker strike raider...lol
FLICKER STRIKE <-----
"
Got my heart set on an Ascendant Exsanguinate build, but if that fizzles out then I might shift to Jugg Boneshatterer... played it last league and enjoyed it quite a bit. I only play SSF, if that matters.

I'm probably gonna play that ascendant as my 2nd build. I want my starter to be tanky early so i'm going with a build i know well necro vd/dd.
Probably Chaos DoT Occultist. It's still a very inexpensive build, and the +1 to chaos gems mastery is too good to pass up.
Hi fellow console gamers!

I just got a ps5 and I wanted to try poe on console for a long time.

Any build ideas for some1 who usually doesnt play on controllers?
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Poisonous concoction pf or seismic trap saboteur... pf looks great for clearing maps with plague bearer, traps for boss killing so hard to choose.

"
etti_a wrote:
Hi fellow console gamers!

I just got a ps5 and I wanted to try poe on console for a long time.

Any build ideas for some1 who usually doesnt play on controllers?

Summoners?) Frost Auto-Scout specters looks ok for league start.
Last edited by talraashi on Oct 27, 2021, 10:50:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info