[Xbox Scourge] Getting Xbox in 1 month, need a Buddy to get some Uniques earlier

EDITED 9 days later: Probably solved, you can ignore it for now. Now I only still need a big Xbox Guild!

Hello. I'm a very active PC Veteran since 2012, but now forced to switch to Xbox Series. (I could prove that by sending you my PC Veteran Account's name privately.)
Thus I'm gonna "tryhard" and go for 36 Challenges in my first Xbox League already. I really want that Pet!
But I will run into a very unusual problem, because my Xbox won't arrive before the end of November:
Could someone please buy me some specific Uniques (or keep them in Stash if dropped), which are usually very cheap on PC, but build-enabling?
Send me a private message for details, because I don't want to dump the whole list of items for my secret sauce (uhm, I mean Build xD) in a public forum now, haha.
[And that would lead to ten people trying to help, while I only need one...]

Because it would be a shame if my experimental build would become almost impossible on Xbox, where only few sellers will be online around one month after Leaguestart.

But I cannot add you in the game or on Console yet, because I don't have it yet! So remember that the only way to contact me for now is through this forum or with a private message here, please.
Thank you.
Our Xbox Guild "UwU" has around 15 active players now in League Softcore
Last edited by PathofExile2 on Nov 3, 2021, 7:32:37 PM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 11:26:31 AM
Why in the world would anyone buy your uniques for you and why would you even want to pay market rates of the early league vs. 2-3 weeks in when everything will be cheaper. Odd request man. You should join the discord and find out some console specific information, in particular the economy will take some getting used to on Console it is closer to Hardcore pricing than WC so you will be shocked to find many of your "cheap" uniques are likely not as cheap here.
"
why would you even want to pay market rates of the early league vs. 2-3 weeks in when everything will be cheaper. Odd request man. You should join the discord and find out some console specific information, in particular the economy will take some getting used to on Console it is closer to Hardcore pricing than WC so you will be shocked to find many of your "cheap" uniques are likely not as cheap here.

Misunderstanding: I do already know a lot about "Console economy" and the Tradeboard, for example. I expect off-meta Uniques no one uses to still be quite cheap. I will have no problem reaching Endgame on almost any gear, so it's actually positive that some endgame drops are worth more on Xbox, haha.

Okay thanks for the opinion that they will become cheaper over time; that would be great! If enough Xbox players will still be online after 4 weeks, yes. But reading through these forums I had been afraid that it might be the opposite on Console: Very few online sellers might force much higher prices?

And which Discord should I join?? I had only found multiple different old invite links (not many) which call themselves "Official Console Discord", but had only provided a link which was already outdated - exceeding time limit.
Our Xbox Guild "UwU" has around 15 active players now in League Softcore
CONSOLES LMAO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info