Energy from Within jewel does not correctly transform Life mastery 10% increased maximum life

Energy from Within jewel does not correctly transform Life mastery 10% increased maximum life
ign: klavesnica
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2022, 6:01:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was just going to make a post myself asking if that is intended at all or if was discussed in a post. I use the Healthy Mind Jewel and would like to convert one of the Life Masteries in its radius. I mean in theory it should work but I've tested in game and it doesn't.
"
drzpicu wrote:

When 3.16 was released, there was a bug where the "energy from within" jewel didn't correctly change the life values from life to ES of the Melding wheel.
This was fixed and is now working as it should.

As @dorkdude2 states, the mastery doesn't get change from jewels.....
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Nov 28, 2021, 3:34:26 AM
Hm still broken for me with Energy from Within
ign: klavesnica
Still nothing changed with this bug.
not a bug.

no mastery is modified by radius jewels, this is intended.
It should be, as the Jewel states- Increases and reductions in radius are transformed, that means ALL, since notables, and small passives are affected by it,2 different things, it means it should be universal. But they are too pigheaded to fix it, like 10% ES would make you invulnerable lol, u would still die to one shots thanks to GGG tailoring their game to streamer builds, dont know why they are afraid to repair this gem.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
Masteries aren't considered to be within any radius, as they can be almost anywhere on the passive tree so "transforming" it doesn't really make sense when another "non-transformed" version would be somewhere else on the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info