[3.16] Hot Thicc Winions - Earendel's Embrace Utilization

Good Day Exiles,

Its ya boy Beats!!! So im struggle busing it on trying to get POB to apply the damage to the skele's with the Earendel's Embrace and I combo that with the Triad Grips and get 3 red sockets and one blue due to my gem combo and this adds fire damage to the winions. I am posting my old build from god knows when and then the new POB listed below. I would like all my necromancers feedback. If i add more life to the minions technically the skele's should blow up for more damage with the minion instability node. Also there is no adjustment to their damage when i add the health to the minions or any base fire damage to myself and not minions. So that makes me think any fire nodes are useless but adding the health to the minions will make the skele's explode for more damage since it is based on minion life. I need some feedback on this to maximize my build in this new god tier league. Thanks for everyones Flame, Shame, & Fame on this subject. Also recommending any item stats in this build is also appreciated. Below are the POB links.

PS - I will update the pastebin link since POB is still updating every hour atm LOL

OLD POB LINK

https://pastebin.com/a6w5Jj9f

NEW POB LINK

https://pastebin.com/Nx4GniyC
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2021, 12:41:17 PM
new pob not working
Yeah I know. My old link does. I will keep trying. May take until league launch LOL

Still having a POB Issue. Still getting the 404 error when converting to pastebin. I have tried so much in the last 24 hours that i got a corporate time out LOL. As soon as its up ill paste it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info