[Xbox] Can't fully Connect to Party Members

Whenever I try and connect to people it just loads for an eternity. It only started happening about halfway through 3.15 and is still working like this. I can go to the same instances as them but it takes a bit of effort since it will often put us in different instances.

This issue is driving me nuts. I've reinstalled it twice already and that hasn't fixed it.

What time this happened: It has been Ongoing for a month and a half

Gateway / Location: Utah, Auto Gateway set

Error messages: No Messages or Errors

I can reproduce 100% of the time

Cabled connection or Wifi: I've Tried both and its the same

Model of Console: Xbox Series X

Gamertag: Taillow500
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 11:07:04 PM
This is still happening with the Scourge update.

This is driving me nuts. Can someone please look at my account and see why this is happening?
Thanks for your report.

Does this happen regardless of who invites you to the group?
Does this also happen if you try to invite people?
This happens anytime I invite one of the friends in my guild to group. I haven't tried to join group with anyone outside the guild in a while.

It seems like it's only my Xbox Friends. Everyone else while in town loads but not my friends. They are the two spinning circles. It doesn't matter if I send them an Invite or they Invite me or if we go to a town and end up in the same instance. They just sit there loading forever and never stop's.
Thanks for that, that is very odd.

Can your friends see you, each other or other people or do they have a similar result as you?
I was able to invite some random people to the group while in town and didn't have any issues. They were able to load instantly. It's specific to my Xbox friends.

We tested kicking someone from the guild to see if it was specific to the guild however I still couldn't connect to them.

All of my friends are fine. They aren't having this issue with each other, it's only when I'm part of the group.
Thanks for the info, have you experienced anything like this in other games too? With these friends in particular or in general?
No. I've never had connection issues before. It's specific to Path of Exile. My other games have been fine, i.e. Smite, Black Desert Online, and Neverwinter.

We are all in guilds in those games too and play with each other regularly.
Great, thanks for all the information. I've passed this on for further investigation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info