3.15.3c Hotfix

3.15.3c Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug where Weapon Effects were not applying to the Triumphant Liege Shield.
  • Both the Liege Weapon and Dread Weapon Skins in the new Supporter Packs now apply to both weapons when dual-wielding.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this hotfix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2021, 5:35:34 AM
It still doesn't work for the bow and quiver at the same time for me.

Doesn't work for dual wielding as well, unequipped all mtx I have from all characters and restarted the client, nothing for DW or Bow+Quiver.

Can confirm weapon effects go to the shield now though, which is a positive.
Last edited by Docx_83 on Oct 16, 2021, 10:36:25 PM
"
Docx_83 wrote:
It still doesn't work for the bow and quiver at the same time for me.

Doesn't work for dual wielding as well, unequipped all mtx I have from all characters and restarted the client, nothing for DW or Bow+Quiver.

Can confirm weapon effects go to the shield now though, which is a positive.

Rant that is probably inaccurate
Quivers don't support Weapon Effect MTXs, as they are a pure offhand, not a weapon. These have NO attack options in the game. The only things Quivers do for attack-based builds is add their damage to the bow. For this case, the Bow calculates ALL (or a great Majority, => 99.9%) of the damage.

Minion and spell-based users that use bows & quivers have the Gem calculate all of the damage.

Shields aren't "offhands" anymore, as there are several skills (Shield Charge being the earliest AFAIK) that use 'em to calculate damage. They still have the offhand tag as they go in the right-hand slot, but they have more Attack-based SKILL options than Quivers.

If I am wrong, correct me, but I believe the above (in BOLD) to be accurate.

tl;dr: Not a bug, or, if it is, has been this way for about a decade.
pog?
uwu
Last edited by Stympt on Oct 18, 2021, 1:34:51 PM
Dual-wielding and Bow/Quiver still doesn't work but the weapon effect on shield is fixed.
hope it fixed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

skill tree when?
after the 39MB update in steam the game crashes frequently when hopping into zones and maps. pls help as the Scourge is abt to launch :(

intel core i5 7300 HQ (laptop)
8GB DDR4 2133hz RAM
GTX 1050 4GB
nvidia driver ver. 496.13
MS Windows 10 Pro Ver.2004 (Build 19041.572)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info