LFM: 3.16 SC Group-found Private League

I'm creating a small SC group-found private league in 3.16 for the full duration of the league. All of the funding will be done by myself.

The league will have no additional difficulty modifiers and is instead meant to be for people who want a middle-ground between trade and SSF with more of a barter economy than a chaos/exalt centric one.

The only prerequisites are activity (so I don't waste slots on people who will barely play) and obviously being civil towards everyone else.

I've made a discord server for participants to talk and list items/services they want to buy/sell: https://discord.gg/gfFwvZAR.

You can either join this server directly or DM me if you're interested.

I hope to see you all soon. :)
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 4:36:59 PM
Hey there.

I've been thinking about this for a while. See, my brother and I have been playing the last 7ish leagues together. We barely interact with other players, but suffer through the wild clown fiesta that is trade.

If there would be SSF for groups, we probably would have done so already.

Private leagues seem like a fun alternative. I have never done it, but at this point I'm ready to try.

Maybe you can answer me a couple of questions!

- Are private leagues available from the start?

- What are your expectations regarding playtime? (We are both adults with jobs.) Have a look at my Characters to get an idea how much I play. If the league is fun, I'll get a char to 95ish, but that's pretty much it.

- In your experience, how does trading work? In a larger group, will I still have to save Chaos? Don't get me wrong, I don't want stuff for free, but if larger groups tend to develop their mirror of the PoE economy, I might as well keep playing regular.

- How many folks do you already have in queue?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info