This is not a bug but can we get a sound on console when getting a marketplace offer ..

Due to alot of trades happening sometimes you miss alot of them on console. Can we please get a sound just to know your getting an offer .. this would be really cool and a big quality of life upgrade for our trading system on console. Thank you very much
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2021, 5:53:11 PM
100%.

I've asked for this before.

Just give us the Whisper sounds whenever we get an offer, with the option to turn it off in the Options, since some people may not want it.

Bonus points if we actually get a whisper from the system when we receive an offer.
I'm not against the idea but isn't there already a pop up that occurs on screen when you get an offer?
Is the sound for those whom just leave the game running for trading exclusively?
Otherwise it seems redundant
"
PappaHambone wrote:
I'm not against the idea but isn't there already a pop up that occurs on screen when you get an offer?
Is the sound for those whom just leave the game running for trading exclusively?
Otherwise it seems redundant

For me, I want the sound because if I'm crafting, I don't see the popup until after I stop crafting (which could be 20 minutes or more).

There are a few other situations too, but crafting is the big one for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info