Titan Quest Anniversary edition for free until 9/23 - steam

downloading it just now...
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2021, 8:29:17 AM
Awesome! Thank you for sharing. :)

Here’s a link if anyone else is interested.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Sep 19, 2021, 9:22:28 PM
This slightly bumps my hope that the TQ2 thing is happening...

Anyway I have clarified my undying love for this game enough. Perfect ARPG for misanthropic altaholics. Back to my Squall/Shield bash passive Paladin...

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thank you. I dont have anything to play right now, so I am going to install this tonight and just chill :)

I am looking forward to being able to play New World
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
Thanks for sharing... for some reason I marked it as "Ignored - Played on another Platform" on Steam.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Scooping it right now, thanks for the heads up! Played the crap out of this game back in the day. Soo much fun. Time for another journey.
Titan Quest is a classic, but the publisher give it out for free, is a move that baiting people to spend on the junk new DLCs
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 21, 2021, 8:19:12 AM
Ooh thanks for the heads up, believe it or not this is one I've never played. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
For anyone who cares and even knows the game anymore... THQ also gives away Jagged Alliance on Steam until the 23rd.

That's an classic I played back on my 486 PC :D
"
neohongkong wrote:
Titan Quest is a classic, but the publisher give it out for free, is a move that baiting people to spend on the junk new DLCs

All of the free stuff is there for a reason.

I have very little money so buying DLCs is absurd for me, I will simply not do it, instead I am happy for some free games.

Last time it was Little Nightmares and of course I have not bought Little Nightmares 2.

If I had more money I might have. I also prefer this method compared to annoying ads. If gamers have a little self control it seems fair to me.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info