Is it just me or is Nvidia absolutely terrible?

I'm trying to check for driver updates because I'm having crashes and their "Geforce Experience" keeps crashing and doesn't work. The fact that I have to sign up and log into a driver updater is ridiculous on it's own. What is with these people? Don't they realize people are going to stop buying their stuff?
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2021, 9:49:55 AM
While I don’t like the software, it is perfectly stable on my machine.

Try a full reinstall - if that doesn’t work, check Event Viewer to determine what’s happening.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I really think it's intentional. I get the same thing in the control panel, but only when I go to 3D settings. If I try to open it and spam another option, then reopen when it crashes, it'll run fine. Then it immediately crashes again if I go into 3D settings, which is the only place people are really gonna have to go into.

That one is apparently a pretty common problem for a long time too.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
You are all doing it wrong, you are supposed to buy and look at it, nobody said something about using it.

I developed a habit of opening my headsets, and yes, this one started crackeling after a year, i assume the cheap slavelabourguy who screwed the screws also screwed up the wires by screwing them inbetween where the screws should be on the left speaker, on the right speaker he just nibbled on the wires like a rat.
I think he wanted to send a message but im not fluent in chinese.
Happens all the time when the components have a higher value than the time required to plug it all together.

Question: You expect software, to run, properly, ... on electrical garbage ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
GeForce Experience is just bloatware that really isn't necessary for anything anyway. Pretty much everything it does can be done by other means. Just go download drivers the old fashioned way... :)

I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Here's a living legend expressing his feelings on Nvidia - https://youtu.be/IVpOyKCNZYw xD
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 19, 2021, 11:56:55 PM
Linus isn’t perfect, but the man sure has his moments. 😃
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Linus isn’t perfect, but the man sure has his moments. 😃

Moreover, I don't have to install some silly bloatware that requires me to register in order to install the drivers. :)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Is it just me or is Nvidia absolutely terrible?
Yes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I am sceptical for my antivirus ability to detect am i hacked or not, as sometime without pressing any keyboard shortcut, Shadowplay keep on asking me to give permission to record desktop
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info