Focused Ballista Support help.

So the video they showed at league launch showed the ballista firing whenever the player does. In practice it only begins firing when u do and at a much slower rate then the player does. Did we get baited or am I doing something wrong?

What's the point of the skill if it only fires when I do, but still fires at the same slow rate "50% less attack speed."
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2021, 1:14:48 PM
Why would one support gem nullify a mod from a different support gem? That doesn't even make sense.
"
GFYD_Wolf_QQ wrote:
So the video they showed at league launch showed the ballista firing whenever the player does. In practice it only begins firing when u do and at a much slower rate then the player does. Did we get baited or am I doing something wrong?

What's the point of the skill if it only fires when I do, but still fires at the same slow rate "50% less attack speed."

You can invest further into totem attack speed or simply take short breaks between attacks to keep moving.

It is not a particularly popular support gem, but I have seen people make it work.

I do not recommend it to people who do not wish to follow builds of others or intend to spend a lot of time theorycrafting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info