buying in bulk lol

I always thought that selling in bulk would be the most desirable option for a seller . I've been buying individual specific contracts from the same person for very reasonable price , he always answered my whispers very fast but when I asked to buy all of them at once , he didn't answer at all and immediately listed them for triple price . NOT COOL !!! Have fun selling them because I will never buy anything from you again .
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2021, 5:35:39 AM
You won't but others will. PoE is a place where buying in bulk costs more because of how awful & tedious smaller individual trades are, so you have to pay a premium for just 1 big trade.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Last edited by kole on Aug 30, 2021, 6:17:44 AM
"
kole wrote:
You won't but others will. PoE is a place where buying in bulk costs more because of how awful & tedious smaller individual trades are, so you have to pay a premium for just 1 big trade.

but he doesn't want to sell it in bulk , you can only buy one at the time from this player lol . I always prefer to buy in bulk but it's a first ever for me that the seller doesn't want to do it . I just find it a little weird .
"
kole wrote:

hehe normally it's the other way around but in poe buying a large quantity means higher price. it's kinda stupid but it's true
It only stupid if you don't think about it lmao
"
Nubatack wrote:
It only stupid if you don't think about it lmao

naah it is very stupid.. complete opposite of how it works in real life. but it is the way it is because it's a game.
"
kompaniet wrote:
but it is the way it is because it's a game.

So it does make sense and not stupid?

stu·pid
/ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
Demand increases price, he probably thinks (assuming it is a person and not a trade bot) that you are trying to corner the market on a, as you put it, specific contracts.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Triple price seems a bit absurd. I usually list in bulk for both my sanity and profit. Nontheless, I wouldn't jack up the price if someone wanted a greater quantity than I typically sell for.
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
but it is the way it is because it's a game.

So it does make sense and not stupid?

stu·pid
/ˈst(y)o͞opəd/
adjective
having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

i thought you were going to tell the definition of insanity to me. i am very disappointed :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info