Showcasing what was supposed to be my HO contest entry...

So, I was building along all fine and dandy until I was hit by a very unfortunate message:
"You can only have up to 750 hideout items at any given time."

So, before I have to delete everything and make my entire project smaller, I wish to share it one last time before it is destroyed into cold relentless abyss of the Nether.

A small pool underneath the waypoint.

The Waypoint Energy Matrix dome from below.

The Waypoint Energy matrix dome from above. The dome is syphoning power from the Nebula around the hideout in order to power the waypoint.

The main hub where everyone gathers around to enjoy a drink and eat some food. (Stash and Guild tab place there for convenience while actually playing the game. They are actually supposed to go somewhere else.)

My pride and joy. My Energy Matrix Magical Map Device. Equipped with power siphoned energy beam straight from the Nebula all around the hideout. The arcane stones on the ground are lit up while the portals are placed around them.

Entrance towards the pond, bird cage and the member's area. This area was still under construction and needed much more.

The pond I was creating while I encountered the 750 max item limit message. It was supposed to have flowers, benches and pots all around.

Research area for the syndicate and other members that we need while we are mapping.

Various items acquired over the years of going through portals.

Diner area which was also not finished.

Celestial Spring Nebula pond. The bottom are will no longer be finished.

I am very sad this was a thing and I must've read over it while I was checking out the contest. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2021, 4:55:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info