CROSSPLAY PLATAFORM

Hello Exiles!

Well, I would like to leave my suggestion to the Game's producers. As a game player on the PlayStation platform, I see that the game would be much better in the CrossPlayer format for better interactivity for players, considering that the console market is very weak and with abusive price due to lack of options.

My another suggestion would be the automatic purchase of items once the value indicated by the seller is offered, so that there are fewer scanners in exchanges basically these would be some of my suggestions for the best development of the game. Thank you very much!!
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 10:01:55 AM
Cross plateform would be great. More diversity of items to buy, less abusing price.. I agree

For automatic purchase i don't want that. Big players will take all the struff that are cheap to sold them at higher prices so it's a very bad idea.
cross platform is nice to have.

Personally I hope that automatic purchases never happen. It removes my option to thank people for buying an item and is a safety measure for when you misclick chaos and exalts for instance.
Wow, where did all these "please don't do autopurchase" people come from?

We've had a dozen threads in the past with 20+ comments (sometimes 50+), where the vast majority are in favor of it.

First off, auto-accept would be an *option*, not a requirement. It's already built in to the trade market that way, it's just not enabled.

You don't have to worry about people buying your mis-priced items if you don't want to use auto-accept.

And the "someone else will rip-off all the players who underprice so I won't get to" isn't even vaguely valid.

Auto-accept would 90% solve price-fixing and several other issues with the trade market, which are *far* larger than these manufactured complaints.
"
QQPQ wrote:

We've had a dozen threads in the past with 20+ comments (sometimes 50+), where the vast majority are in favor of it.

Sometimes, a majority means all the idiots are in the same side bro ^^

Seriously, i didn't know that the auto-accept would be an option.
"
Project_BR2 wrote:
Hello Exiles!

Well, I would like to leave my suggestion to the Game's producers. As a game player on the PlayStation platform, I see that the game would be much better in the CrossPlayer format for better interactivity for players, considering that the console market is very weak and with abusive price due to lack of options.

My another suggestion would be the automatic purchase of items once the value indicated by the seller is offered, so that there are fewer scanners in exchanges basically these would be some of my suggestions for the best development of the game. Thank you very much!!

Hey a few months back I emailed Chris wilson about this exact thing and he said:
"Hi! We do want to add cross-play but there's a bunch of work we still need to (related to timing of patches across platforms)." (Exact quote from the email)

Meaning atm only Xbox and Sony crossplay is possible due to launching at similar times.(sony recently said they're more open to allowing cross play, which means they won't be gatekeeping games like poe from having crossplay)
Unless the whole cert process is streamlined we won't see pc crossplay.

All this being said I wouldn't expect to see anything until after poe 2 launch
Last edited by TheGodAmongMen on Oct 15, 2021, 4:26:43 PM
I think auto-transactions would be ok in specific situations, such as for items listed with a price by offline sellers. A check mark for 'auto-transaction when offline' feature could be easily implemented.

There should also be a safeguard built in, such as if the seller sets the wrong price by mistake. Like say, an hour delay before the item actually gets placed on market. That way, the seller has a chance to fix any mistakes made on their set price.

Also, I think auto-transactions would be a great way to deter traders who set a price, then proceed not to honor their price. There's far too much of that on the XBox trade board, especially items with prices of chaos or lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info