[3.15] Zoom Zoom Mapper Shield Charge Raider | Ailment and Curse Immune 📺 By Jaamon

Who am I ?
Hello,I’ve been playing PoE since the time when Act 3 Dominus was the last boss and there was also no loot filter.Those were the dark times :) After a couple of leagues passed with learning the game, i started creating my own builds.I always make solid boss killer builds which are also capable of farming high tier maps efficiently so you can farm good amount of currency.I make lots of builds and prepare video guides every league so check my youtube channel if you're interested.(YT name:Jaamon,link is in video section)

BUILD GUIDE & LINKS
I make lots of end game builds every league so check my channel if you want more solid builds.I make very detailed video guides that you won't find anywhere else :)

Youtube profile:My youtube channel/Jaamon

Video guide for the build:Shield Charge Raider Build Guide+Gameplay

POB link:LocalIdentity Fork Version

My discord channel to discuss about PoE. You can also ask questions about my previous builds because i can't read comments all the time.Make sure you use the appropriate text channels.
https://discord.gg/GaVvd7znTH

Build summary

I made this character just to farm maps.After all the changes happened in 3.15, most builds have a hard time doing curse maps(especially in high tier red maps) also some characters lost the ability to be ailment immune.That's where being a raider comes in handy.
Raider already has %50 ailment avoidance so you just want to get the rest on talent tree(Also using an abyss jewel to be ignite immune so i don't waste 1 point on tree)

We are also using Viridi's Veil to be hexproof(curse immune).You have to use a magic(blue) ring on your right ring slot.

After fixing these problems,i had to choose a fun and new idea for mapping.That's why i picked Shield charge.Shield charge is already one of the fastest mobility skills in the game.Now it's 6-linked and ready to zoom zoom around the maps.

Build guide and gameplay are in the video so check that out for details.

My gear
Spoiler

Last bumped on Aug 17, 2021, 3:37:21 PM
reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info