🎒 Suggestions of simple back attachments🎒

A couple of suggestions of back attachments I'd love to see in PoE, there're very few very simple fitting-with-all ones like just a sword attached or a shield or a couple of daggers, I find myself not wearing some armors because I don't have any fitting simple back attachments that go well with them, or the ones present are frequently too sophisticated (for my taste at least).

There're of course many interesting iterations to make with these (like having an icy / firy weapon) but having some plain, simple, weapons would be great please. I bought the Exile's Essentials Back Attachment but the sword is barely noticeable and it collides with many armors.

Swords / Axes / Daggers

A simple sword would be nice, why not making one version with one or two swords attached to the waist of the character.

A Witcher-like pair of swords, ideally if there could be a bundle of back attachments of the swords with and without the sheath it'd be nice.

For the casters

For the casters we could have some grimoires / wands / with some potions hanging on the side of the character for example. The Seeker cloak back attachment is an example of a small, discrete and elegant back attachment that's very interesting imo.

Shields

Some beautiful shields to wear like Boromir would be great too :)

📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Sep 15, 2021, 7:02:04 AM
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2021, 2:33:40 PM
+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Yeah, i wish there was more like that. Exiles essentials is one of the very few. I think the ritual league pack has similar as well, then they have like a couple others like the Frost Viking one.

I wish you could wear two in some cases however, 1 spot for a cape or mantle and then another for actual back attachments like the sword and axes, exiles essentials, etc.

Maybe well see it expanded on in POE 2.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Absolutely!!!!!!

+111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 x Infinity!!!!!!

This this this!!!!
Backpacks! Like these ones we used in a NWN2 Campaign we're working on:

Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Aug 18, 2021, 3:17:56 AM
I want the crossed 1h axes, would look real nice.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Yeah, i wish there was more like that. Exiles essentials is one of the very few. I think the ritual league pack has similar as well, then they have like a couple others like the Frost Viking one.

I wish you could wear two in some cases however, 1 spot for a cape or mantle and then another for actual back attachments like the sword and axes, exiles essentials, etc.

Maybe well see it expanded on in POE 2.

Would be great to get an additional slot yes !
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
...no point in suggesting any simple, clean and realistic designs. GGG has an overpowering fetish of slapping on neon lights and unseemly wings on all bipedal earth-bound creatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info