Ritual altars watchstone and The Uncharted Realms not working

There is a mod on the platinum watchstone that makes it so ritual always provides four altars. This along with The Uncharted Realms mod "25% increased effect of watchstone modifiers" should guarantee 5 altars but I still have four.

Last bumped on Aug 2, 2021, 2:20:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
TRKoshokuna wrote:
There is a mod on the platinum watchstone that makes it so ritual always provides four altars. This along with The Uncharted Realms mod "25% increased effect of watchstone modifiers" should guarantee 5 altars but I still have four.

Spoiler

Thanks for your report, this is intended.
"Four" is not a modifiable value.
It used to be a modifiable number last league until it got changed as not intended. Wording wise it can be considered either way, so I would suggest following addition: (The maximum number of ritual altars is not modified)
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
Last edited by Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index on Aug 2, 2021, 12:45:27 AM
Intended hidden nerf :) GGG
It was not hidden read the patch notes:

“ Fixed a bug where you could have more Ritual Encounters in a Map than intended.”

5 was never intended.
"
BGrimmm wrote:
It was not hidden read the patch notes:

“ Fixed a bug where you could have more Ritual Encounters in a Map than intended.”

5 was never intended.

It was never intended but it sure was glorious. At least this league we have Ritual as Zana mod. Getting blood vessels was tedious last league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info