what item filter to use?

Being ne wot PoE I am unsure as to which Item Filter I should be using. I am below 35th level.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2021, 8:42:09 PM
NeverSink's is an excellent one.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I concur with NeverSink. Start with the lesser restricted filters and move up to more restrictive as you start to ignore more lesser value drops. Once you get a solid feel for what you do or don't want, FilterBlade is an excellent source to customize one based off the NeverSink presets.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jul 27, 2021, 2:03:49 PM
Ok I have those but they are still showing White items, how do I stop those from showing?
If you are showing white items they are probably base or chance drops or vendor recipes.

Base gear is something where the implicit is valuable for crafting. These are mostly valuable at higher item levels, especially when influenced. Something like Astral Plate is valuable because it comes with an 8-12% all elemental resistances implicit. Delve and Incursion have several specific base drops.

Chance gear is desirable (not particularly valuable) because if you get lucky with an Orb of Chance you can get a valuable unique. The most iconic example is a leather belt turning into a Headhunter. NeverSink shows leather belts pretty high up in the strictness levels.

Vendor recipes is gear that produces better than average currency when sold. Common are:
- sockets with at least 1 of each color = Chromatic Orb
- 6 sockets = 7 Jeweler's Orbs
- 6 linked sockets = Divine Orb
Check out the wiki for a full list of known vendor recipes.

I you want to change any of that go to FilterBlades, load up your desired filter, and deselect anything in those categories you do not like.
Last edited by Aldonés on Jul 27, 2021, 7:32:15 PM
"
Aldonés wrote:

- sockets with at least 1 of each color = Chromatic Orb

Nitpick: sockets that are linked with at least 1 of each colour.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info