Become a living nightmare in the new Necrolord Armour Set! In addition to it's classic white appearance, the Necrolord Armour Set is also available in Stygian, Celestial and Automaton varieties. If you can't decide on the perfect theme for your latest build, you may be interested in getting the Necrolord Armour Set Bundle. You can check out the individual sets and the bundle below or get yours here.

The Necrolord Armour Set is the first cosmetic effect designed in the Necrolord theme. We will be releasing more Necrolord microtransactions in the coming days. In the meantime, complete your menacing look with the Black Cloak, Void Weapon Skin and Black Footprints.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
thoughts and prayers
Last edited by BrayFlex on Jul 26, 2021, 1:08:18 AM
Default set looks good.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The glows seem a bit overstated to me, and I don't see what separates the boots and gloves in terms of colours - stygian/automaton gloves look the same, for example.
IRON MAN
Pog
It’s noticeable how you have improved lightning effects; a slowed arc-like effect moving along a path vs just a fast chaotic flicker.

Nice job.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
nice!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I see Stygian Flaming Head has been renamed; so I suppose we're getting the real one soon (i.e. what's on this set's helm)? Can those of us that purchased the Stygian Flaming Head have it swapped appropriately for free? :)
i see the chroma sets is becoming a thing, would be nice ig for the set would be somewhere another button where u could just swap colors. having less sets in UI is less clutter
This league expedition or heist ? i have million scrolls for heist and got 2-3 expeditions from league start :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info