3.14.2b Hotfix

3.14.2b Hotfix

• Fixed an exploit where the game's cached files could be modified to fully reveal the minimap. While we are not forcing a restart to apply this fix, users who are abusing the exploit may be banned.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2021, 6:51:31 PM
at least this patch is small (1.2MB on Steam), thank you.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 22, 2021, 12:31:19 AM
wish revealing the entire map was a feature we could get from maven passives.
thanks! I wonder how many people were abusing this. I learned first hand how much time learning layouts can take so I'm glad to hear a way to circumvent this has been taken out.
"
Jasper_28 wrote:
thanks! I wonder how many people were abusing this. I learned first hand how much time learning layouts can take so I'm glad to hear a way to circumvent this has been taken out.

+1
ty!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Is this related to how sometimes the full minimap would have no fog of war after a crash?
"
VeloxAxo wrote:
Is this related to how sometimes the full minimap would have no fog of war after a crash?

No. How the cheat worked was not something that could remotely be achieved in a crash.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
typical, an issue caused by the devs and players being banned if used xD xD
"
b44dss wrote:
typical, an issue caused by the devs and players being banned if used xD xD

I'm pretty sure the devs didn't make you modify your cache files...

This is one of the clearest cases of exploiting that I've ever heard of in PoE.

You are very clearly not intended to mess with the game files.
Last edited by QQPQ on Jun 24, 2021, 2:21:32 AM
Ban the small things and let all the trade and farm bots go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info