Alternate Art Atziri´s Mirror Display-Bug?

I know, i already posted this in the Art and Audio Feedback Subforum, i just wanted to be save and put it into an actual "Bug-Report-Forum" aswell.

1. Screenshot with Debug-Info:

2. PC-Specs (Sorry im no expert with this at all, please tell me if any more Info is required)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)

Processor/Memory: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16260MB RAM

Display Device: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

DxDiag found "no problem", though, as stated above, i don´t have a clue at all and will happily provide more info from the txt-file.

3. The Problem: The 3D Model of the alternate art version of Atziri´s Mirror seems to have a display problem. In various Screenshots from all kinds of people you can see that it usually should look like this:

in my case (and in the cases of various friends who sent me screenshots of how my character-model looks on their Display) it looks like this:

With this Item being one of the most expensive (and beautiful imo) Alternate Arts in the Game i hope that it is just a problem on my part.
The model seems to have problems displaying parts that you should just be able to look through normally. The model looks like it was glued to a black cardboard and then cut out again.

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Distant1991 on Jun 13, 2021, 3:56:34 PM
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2021, 10:05:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks for your report.
looks like the alpha/test map is missing o:
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
I just wanted to thank you guys so very much that you took care of this problem so quickly. Even though only like 30-40 people would really care about it, you guys really did it and removed this black background for good.

Thanks again guys - you rock!
Last edited by Distant1991 on Jul 25, 2021, 3:21:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info