Labyrinth quest tracker bugged

Currently I am focusing on a playing a now level 90 SSF Trickster. I have completed every trial in every act as well as in maps. I have unlocked all ascendary points for this character. I have run thru at least one of each of the 4 basic types of Labs.

That being said, my quest tracker in-game is showing that I need to "solve the trials of ascendancy". When I visit Aspirants plaza, I am able to enter and attempt the cruel, merciless and eternal labyrinths but am not able to visit the original lvl 33 basic lab. When I cursor over this original basic lab, the error dialogue box states I must have completed all trials. I have. Obviously. Or else I could not have unlocked and completed cruel, merciless and eternal versions of the lab.

My thinking as to the cause of this error/bug/glitch is that when I started this character originally, it was HC SSF. I succumbed to death in act 5 versus Kitava and as such am now in SC SSF. I suspect that the game is not syncing my HC and SC play.

Edit: fixed a typo.
Last edited by dlvbrown1969 on Jun 10, 2021, 7:38:12 AM
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2021, 12:50:54 AM
I recommend adding a screenshot of the lab activation thing showing the availability of the later labs and the error on normal.

Bugs with screenshots or videos tend to get more attention/response.
"
QQPQ wrote:
I recommend adding a screenshot of the lab activation thing showing the availability of the later labs and the error on normal.

Bugs with screenshots or videos tend to get more attention/response.

Great idea. Thank you.

I am a bit of a novice when it comes to posting pics and such however. I play PoE on PS4. I took a screenshot via ps4 but it does not give me the option to copy/paste said pic. I do not own a home PC and as such, I am posting on these forums via my cell phone. I used my camera to take a pic of my tv screen showing said reported error/bug/glitch. How do I post that cell phone pic to this forum? Thx

http://imgur.com/gallery/t6h5RSK
Last edited by dlvbrown1969 on Jun 10, 2021, 9:37:16 AM
Hi,

Have you previously played in SSF Standard League before?
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Hi,

Have you previously played in SSF Standard League before?

Hi. Not that I'm aware of. When I first started playing a few leagues ago, I did start in standard. It is possible I played a day in ssf and migrated to standard ... but I honestly dont know. If I did ever play ssf standard, it wasn't for very long and certainly wasn't in end game like my current ssf standard is becoming.
Thanks for the info, I've passed this on for further investigation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info