Wipe out your enemies in a sea of stars with the new Celestial Wave of Conviction Effect! This cosmetic effect will give your Wave of Conviction a starry appearance which is perfect for those who prefer a more dazzling look. Catch it in action below or get yours here.

The Celestial Wave of Conviction works well with a range of cosmetic effects from the Celestial theme including the Nightfall Armour Set, Nightfall Cloak, Nightfall Weapon Skin and the Sunrise Character Effect.

This weekend we are also running a sale on Stash Tabs! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Jun 08, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). If you are in need of more points for the sale, don't forget to check out the Ritual and Ultimatum Supporter Packs!

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
oo even a celestial burn effect nice. gotta add to my many celestial effects
When will we get a toggle to enable a burn and ignite MTX of the same effect following purchase? Is this a future-GGG feature we praise as novel upon announcement?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Im here just patiently waiting for the Misery/Suffering items to go on sale...
Cool looking effect! However, I still don't see a change in leadership, therefore my wallet remains closed.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
very cool, indeed.
I miss harvest, 36/40 never forget.
Mirror drop - Strand clear speed meta legacy league month "5"
Mirror drop - Canyon casual farming harby ultimatum league month "1"
now i'm a main standard league player.
league content on standard when? GGG! show us some love.
looks amazing!!!

but I gotta ask: can we pretty please get some cool MTX for purifying flame?

Celestial Purifying Flame
Illusionist Purifying Flame
Sun Prism Purifying Flame
Dark Prism Purifying Flame
Transcendent Purifying Flame
Stygian Purifying Flame
etc etc etc

the list goes on for all the cool themes it'd go well with, but I would love to have something cool for it.
"
Cool looking effect! However, I still don't see a change in leadership, therefore my wallet remains closed.

Oh no how will GGG survive without your zero supporter pack spending history
"
Lwe1389 wrote:
"

Oh no how will GGG survive without your zero supporter pack spending history

I see this stupid comment all the time.

Supporter packs are not the only way to spend money on the game. There are stash tabs, and mtx you know.

Supporter packs often come with many things people don't want as they are not customisable. They're also quite a lot of money for some people to pay in one go.

A stash tab or an individual mtx they actually want every now and then, is some people's preferred approach.
Celestial Wave of Conviction - is that a warning of a new nerf to the skill?
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info