Another Gauntlet Practice League - Crowdfunding

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Gauntlet+Practice+Lets+GO/C16kmDcJvfwcaceKJryi

Setup with crowdfunding, payed a bit more than 1/10th of price myself, just need others to contribute and we can GAME

Edit: Just got crowdfunded for first 10 players and have setup a crowdfund for more so feel free to keep contributing and requesting to join. Also I will be kicking anyone who doesn't play in the next 24-48 hours to make space if needed. Have fun!
Last edited by Zoltorion on Jun 3, 2021, 6:26:07 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2021, 9:24:25 PM
Setup crowdfunding to get to 30 players and still have a few spots left for that block of players if anyone is still looking to get in and contribute. Also replaced request link with invite link since I am just accepting everyone anyway, but I will be kicking for inactivity after about 24 hours, if you haven't contributed at least, so beware.
Im sitting on Global 820 if anyone wanna chat
Update post: I just went through and removed a bunch of people who have not played or contributed at all since it has been more than 24 hours, and we have another crowdfund started now so almost everyone who applied is in, and could get more if we could get to 50 players if more contributions happen.
Thank you again for hosting this. Just RIP'd at 78, I think I got all the practice I can get without burning myself out. I'll leave to make room for another slot.
"
Thank you again for hosting this. Just RIP'd at 78, I think I got all the practice I can get without burning myself out. I'll leave to make room for another slot.

Much appreciated, glad you were able to utilize this for practice, have a good gauntlet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info