Crowdfunding yet another Gauntlet practice league.

Haven't ever hosted one before, so this might fail spectacularly, i pitched in 1/4th of the cost , sadly im not able to carry it completely on my own this time around, anyone else wanna do some practice runs? just pitch a bit in, and ill be more then happy to accept.

Leagues quite hard modwise, figured this might help.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/gaunt+practise+maybe/pdYca553gV04CIYf5Thx
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2021, 4:53:02 PM
For interested people:
At the time of this EDIT we have 9 people in and crowdfund is done
Last edited by kokojambo on Jun 2, 2021, 12:54:50 PM
Hey , thanks man, ill ask a few more of my friends too in the hope that we can get it started, thanks for contributing too!
eyyy it got funded, join me on global 1(if thats a thing lol) if you wanna chat s ome, lets go

HF everyone
eyyy it got funded, join me on global 1(if thats a thing lol) if you wanna chat s ome, lets go

HF everyone
Opened up crowdfunding for more slots if someone cares ! Ty again for everyone who got it this far
opened up another 10 for crowdfunding, if you crowdfunded the last time but you didnt get in, message me and ill put you on the list if i free up

Also about that:

Freeing up soontm for people who w ere not on in the last 36 hours, that just sounds fair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info