Conjure the dead with the ominous Necrotic Character Effect! This Character Effect haunts your character with spooky skeletons and looks great with the Necrotic Armour Set or any other undead-themed ensemble! Have a look at the video below or get yours here.

Check out the Necrotic Character Effect paired with the Necrotic Armour Set, Necrotic Hood and Necrotic Weapon Effect, pictured below.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
CooL
Green with envy
Not bad. I generally like the silhouette style character effects but this is subtle enough / similar that I'll grab it at some point. Character effects that drown out my armor MTX, meh.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Ice10XD wrote:
CooL

lol
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
wonder how it vibes w/ Plague Bearer
lol so no change to spawn trialmaster? wow GGG u rly ruined leagu
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thats my 3. comment for MTX sales i got ban for my 2 comment i think its gonna be 3. ban...every day we got a new MTX yea but we got a minor fix evey 2 week, i dk really...LEague mechanics are bad, u ruin every old league, performance is bad, too much player like me quit the league. I try to support u guys trust me but its getting bored dont be greedy always, learn to help players...learn to listen players...
"
Cruélz wrote:
Thats my 3. comment for MTX sales i got ban for my 2 comment i think its gonna be 3. ban...every day we got a new MTX yea but we got a minor fix evey 2 week, i dk really...LEague mechanics are bad, u ruin every old league, performance is bad, too much player like me quit the league. I try to support u guys trust me but its getting bored dont be greedy always, learn to help players...learn to listen players...
mtx team has nothing to do with game development on this scale
"
Inscaped wrote:
mtx team has nothing to do with game development on this scale

... i'm getting somewhat tired of reading this non-argument over and over again.

For the record: Grinding Gear Games is a company. A company has divisions. One such division is the MTX/Graphics department, development is another. That is correct so far...

... But: That does not matter. Not at all. Because what these departments do, and when, and how they do it, is decided by the companies' management. Who are ultimately (har, har) responsible for anything anyone does in any way at GGG.

Posts like this pretty, concise little pearl

"
Außenseiter wrote:
Fire artists.
Hire coders.
Now.

are not directed at the guys who did the current shiny shader pack of the day, the intended recipients are other people. It should not be necessary to point out who exactly n'est-ce pas?

And how productive his (and this, and quite probably all) posts in (not only) this direction are can, sadly, be quite easily seen by comparing the current state of the game with the date of the above post... sigh. Sigh, and double-sigh.

"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info