No stone unturned

Hello, I walked from act to act all day yesterday and clicked everything including vaal areas and labyrinth. 140 books, according to the list. for the achievement "leave no stone unturned" on the PC there is the possibility to watch as far as I know. unfortunately not on the playstation. Unfortunately, I didn't get the trophy. do I have to run all over again and search? or does someone have a tip. the homepage says just look in the game for more details. unfortunately the details are missing.
Last bumped on May 13, 2021, 7:22:47 AM
There are a few places where you need to either keep reading over and over again, or load the zone multiple times.

First, there's the message board at the entrance to Lioneye's Watch in Act 1. You can read these over and over again.

Next is the books in the Library. There are bunch of different books. 3 or 4 per author? You have to reload the zone repeatedly ("new instance" with triangle on the waypoint).

Finally, the Vaal Side areas there are *lots* of and they're random. I recommend just running a zillion side areas by putting Sacrifice fragments in your map device (one at a time).

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/No_Stone_Unturned

yes i have led and ticked off the list next to it, i don't know where my mistake is supposed to be. think it's a shame that you can't look it up. so now I have to start all over again ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info