[3.14] Cheiftain Reap Build(can be a league starter)

I would like to start saying that: this is my first build guide and english its not my main language, so keep that in mind while reading this build guide, i will try to keep this build guide up to date.

If you have any questions after reading this you can find me on twitch or twitter.

https://www.twitch.tv/frickman036
https://twitter.com/FrickMan036

Introductions

If you like large reaps, lots of damage, fire conversion and leech this build is for you. This is a staff base build and most of the time you will self-cast Reap + Corrupting Fever, i will give you guys lots of ways to make this build, so lets get to the build.

I will be presenting a mix of full life/low life and a low life build, with the low life being the most expensive one.

Leveling
The leveling will be the same in both types of build.
If you have any leveling gear Goldrim, Tabula, etc. use it

Early levels just use any attack skill, until you can use the main skill Reap, i leveled with Earthshatter/ Ground Slam and then Earthquake.

You will have two choices when unlock Reap, you can use right away or wait for the second lab to use the skill more safely.

Weapon wise you can stick with any two handed weapon, until you get Reap, when you start using Reap you can use wands or staves, try to get a +# level/ +# level phys staff.

Life
This is the most afordable, best and fun build in my humble opinion. In this build you will be most of the time low life(when you feel that you are in danger just use a life flask).

Ascendancy
Cheiftain

Order

Ngamahu, Flame's Advance>Hinekora, Death's Fury>Tukohama, War's Herald>
Arohongui, Moon's Presence

You can swap the Arohongui, Moon's Presence for Tasalio, Cleansing Water if you need more defenses.

The first 2 Notables will get the build going, and the third one will be your main sustain during boss fights.

Bandits
Help Oak.

Phanteon
Soul of Arakaali.
Soul of Shakari.

Skill Gems

Reap
The skills will be in order of importance.

Four Links

Reap>Cruelty>Added Fire Damage>Controled Destruction

Five Links

In the five link area you can use Efficacy for more damage, Spell Echo or Increased Area of Effect, i recommend Increased Area of Effect until get enough AoE, an then swap with Efficacy, but use whichever you like more.

Reap>Cruelty>Added Fire Damage>Controled Destruction>Efficacy

Six Links

This is the most flexbile link of the build, you can use Fire Penetration, Empower, Spell Echo(awakened version) or Elemental Focus, honorable mentions damage on full life and Increased Area of Effect.

Reap>Cruelty>Added Fire Damage>Controled Destruction>Efficacy>Fire Penetration

Ancestral Totem
This is your second 6L and the most helpul on bosses, you can use either ancestral totems.

Four Links

Ancestral Protector>Multiple Totems>Combustion>Elemental Damage with Attacks

Five Links

Ancestral Protector>Multiple Totems>Combustion>Elemental Damage with Attacks>Added Fire Damage

Six Links

Ancestral Protector>Multiple Totems>Combustion>Elemental Damage with Attacks>Added Fire Damage>Chance to Bleed

Flame Dash
A pretty simple link for flame dash

Flame Dash>span color="#0717ed"]Faster Casting[/span]>Second Wind>Life Tap

You can use life tap for consecutive casting of the spell or use arcane surge if you want to use mana, both of them at lv9 at max depends on the cost of the spell.

Corrupting Fever/More Auras
Since this links will be a support you can use both of then, Fever for more damage and The aura setup for more defenses.

Corrupting Fever>Efficacy>Brutality>Empower

for the other links see the Auras particion.

Auras
For auras you can use a couple of them like, Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Pride, Anger, Petrified Blood, Malevolence, Summon Lightning Golem, Summon Stone Golem, War Banner, i will recommend a "4L" but feel free to experiment.

Herald of Ash>Herald of Purity>Petrified Blood>Summon Lightning Golem

The other setup commented in the Corrupting Fever it will be like this, you will use the setup above with a twist, plus another one for reserve less than 50% of your life(the PoB will be using this setup), the twits will be replace the Herald of Purity with another aura, this aura can be Flesh and Stone, Discipline, Pride, Malevolence, Anger, Hatred, Zealotry, Skitterbots.

After some testing i recomend this setup although it will do less damage, but it will be much safer to use reap.

Herald of Ash>>Petrified Blood>Summon Lightning Golem>

Vitality>Arrogance>Enlighten>Herald of Purity

If you use the 2 Herald + Pride You will need to remove Second Wind from the Flame Dash, and put the gighting golem.

Because with this you will reserve 100% of your mana, if you are fine with deactivating one of the auras wait the mana to regen then summoning the golem and then activate again, you dont need to bother with the swap in the skills.

Gear
For gearing you dont have too much mandatory items, but you have a few of then being:
A Curse Ring with Vulnerability on hit
Presence of Chayula

Recommended but not mandatory:
Carcass Jack
+5 Physical Staff

Anointed Passive

Disciple of The Slaughter

For the rest just use any rare Armour/Energy shield base, you will want lots of life from gear.

Flasks

Silver Flask, Atziri's Promise, Granite Flask, Sulphur Flask, Quicksilver Flask

Feel free to use others flasks as well.

Jewels
For the Completo Skill Tree check out the Path Of Build, but in this section i will disclose some usefull cluster jewels.

Large
12% Physical Damage
With Furios Assault
Exploit Weakness
Iron Breaker

Medium
10% Increased Area Damage
With Titanic Swings
Towering Threat

Small
Any life base.

Path of Build
https://pastebin.com/sZN1kR2S

Low Life

Ascendancy
Cheiftain

Order

Ngamahu, Flame's Advance>Hinekora, Death's Fury>Tukohama, War's Herald>
Arohongui, Moon's Presence

You can swap the Arohongui, Moon's Presence for Tasalio, Cleansing Water if you need more defenses.

The first 2 Notables will get the build going, and the third one will be your main sustain during boss fights.

Bandits
Kill All.

Phanteon
Soul of Arakaali.
Soul of Shakari.

Skill Gems

Reap
The skills will be in order of importance.

Four Links

Reap>Cruelty>Added Fire Damage>Controled Destruction

Five Links

In the five link area you can use Efficacy for more damage, Spell Echo or Increased Area of Effect, i recommend Increased Area of Effect until get enough AoE, an then swap with Efficacy, but use whichever you like more.

Reap>Cruelty>Added Fire Damage>Controled Destruction>Efficacy

Six Links

This is the most flexbile link of the build, you can use Fire Penetration, Empower, Spell Echo(awakened version) or Elemental Focus, honorable mentions damage on full life and Increased Area of Effect.

Reap>Cruelty>Added Fire Damage>Controled Destruction>Efficacy>Fire Penetration

Ancestral Totem
This is your second 6L and the most helpul on bosses, you can use either ancestral totems.

Four Links

Ancestral Protector>Multiple Totems>Combustion>Elemental Damage with Attacks

Five Links

Ancestral Protector>Multiple Totems>Combustion>Elemental Damage with Attacks>Added Fire Damage

Six Links

Ancestral Protector>Multiple Totems>Combustion>Elemental Damage with Attacks>Added Fire Damage>Chance to Bleed

Flame Dash
A pretty simple link for flame dash

Flame Dash>span color="#0717ed"]Faster Casting[/span]>Second Wind>Life Tap

You can use life tap for consecutive casting of the spell or use arcane surge if you want to use mana, both of them at lv9 at max, note that if you use Pride you will have to use Life Tap(more information about in the "Auras" section).

Corrupting Fever
Since this skill is on a support skill(You press the button every now and then), i didn't put much thought about.

Corrupting Fever>Efficacy>Brutality>Empower

Auras
For auras you can use a couple of them like, Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Pride, Anger, Petrified Blood, Malevolence, Summon Lightning Golem, Summon Stone Golem, War Banner, i will recommend a "4L" but feel free to experiment.

Herald of Ash>Herald of Purity>Petrified Blood>Summon Lightning Golem

If you use the 2 Herald + Pride You will need to remove Second Wind from the Flame Dash, and put the gighting golem.

Because with this you will reserve 100% of your mana, if you are fine with deactivating one of the auras wait the mana to regen then summoning the golem and then activate again, you dont need to bother with the swap in the skills.

Gear
For gearing you dont have too much mandatory items, but you have a few of then being:
A Curse Ring with Vulnerability on hit
Presence of Chayula
Shavronne's Wrappings

Recommended but not mandatory:
+5 Physical Staff

For the rest just use any rare Energy shield base.

Anointed Passive

Disciple of The Slaughter

Flasks

Silver Flask, Atziri's Promise, Granite Flask, Sulphur Flask, Quicksilver Flask

Feel free to use others flasks as well.

Skill Tree
For the Complet Skill Tree check out the Path Of Build, but in this section i will disclose some usefull cluster jewels.

Large
12% Physical Damage
With Furios Assault
Exploit Weakness
Iron Breaker

Medium
10% Increased Area Damage
With Titanic Swings
Towering Threat

Small
Any Energy Shield base

Path of Build