ggg how is one scarab from level 3 safehouses triple rewards?

so it takes 3 times as long to get a safehouse and we dont get extra rewards? explain why ggg. why do we not get the rewards that you stated we would get. inb4 people complain about my thread. stay on topic or dont post in it.
Last bumped on May 13, 2021, 3:26:49 PM
Normal safe houses always felt pretty bad to me. Why does it take 3 times as long though?
"
Adometro wrote:
Normal safe houses always felt pretty bad to me. Why does it take 3 times as long though?

On PC, once you reach maps, you get 3 encounters in each Jun mission. Intervention and Research are guaranteed, and then you get either a Fortification or a Transport. (IIRC)

On consoles, we get 1 encounter per Jun mission (this is to do with memory limitations on consoles).

The solution GGG came up with to make this "as rewarding" was to triple rewards for everything before Mastermind. Mastermind isn't tripled because we get extra mastermind intel from each safehouse, so, theoretically, we get our Mastermind at the same rate as PC players.

The triple rewards make us pseudo-equal with PC. The downside is that it takes us 3 times as long to set up our board, because we don't get extra members in our encounters, so we get 1/3rd as many opportunities to create or change threads on our Syndicate board.

In 3.14 (the launch of Ultimatum), we lost our boosted rewards in Safehouses. We still get triple rewards in encounters.

But, basically, the current state is that our Syndicate safehouses take 3 times as long to set up as PC players, but give us the same rewards.

Prior to this league, they would have given us triple rewards in the safehouse, to make it approximately equal to PC.

ggg giveth, ggg taketh away...
"
itz TAXI wrote:
ggg giveth, ggg taketh away...

Funny how you posted that like an hour before the patch to fix it was deployed.
Cry more kid?!
#1 careful what u type O_o...could get u banned :))
#2 life it's fair...with queens and kings only ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info