ulimatum 9 round and maps

i have done nothing but run ultis for 4 days straight and not a single 9 round had apperared ....and now my map sustain is that low i am running out ...and before players say go on trade feel free to take a look //after almost 3 weeks there are just over 1 page of t16s for sale ...ggg i dont mind the build nerfs but you are taking all the fun out of this game with making us console players waste our time sending offers to maps that no one ever accepts ....least up the drop rate a little for the love of god
Last bumped on May 8, 2021, 3:37:42 PM
I've been buying maps to get completion bonuses. There are plenty for sale.

The only issue you'll have is if you want to run the same map over and over again.

As far as raw map drops, I'm having no problems with sustain. It was rough at the beginning of the league, but now that I've got a high bonus completion and lots of watchstones, it's fine.

What's your bonus completion? How many watchstones do you have?

The high-round Ultimatums are pretty rare.

I've got a /played of over 8 days on my main character, and I've had one 10-round and three 9-rounds.

Now, I do sometimes have to bail if the map has bad mods on it or the shape is terrible, and I do occasionally fail them (my character is a tad squishy). I imagine there would have been at least 1 more 9-round in there somewhere if I had a super tanky character who never has to end them early.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info