Constrict Loot Filters

Last league there were a set of constrict loot filters, such as
"Constrict2x: Very Strict + All Currency (incl. scrolls)"
for example.
Are they added by GGG later? Or is there any other way to customize them?

Filters described in this post https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexileps4/comments/c2z8q4/loot_filter_guide/
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2021, 12:26:36 AM
If you want super strict loot filters, the very best thing to do is make your own.

If you're a super stickler for detail, or love "programming" in Notepad, then you can make them in any text editor (just learn the appropriate "language" for them).

OTOH, if you're in the other 99.9% of the population, then just use Filterblade (filterblade.xyz). It's a website run by NeverSink (the guy who makes the most popular filters for the game, which are the ones GGG includes in the console version as "built-in").

With the FilterBlade website, make sure you are "signed in" to the PoE wesbite (this one, the one you're on right now), and then "sign in" on FilterBlade and Authorize FilterBlade to access your PoE account (it only has access to Filters--it's not going to steal your loot or anything).

Then, you can pick any NeverSink filter as a base, and make customizations to it.

For example, let's suppose that you like the "Strict" filter, but hate that it hides Portal Scrolls. You can go into the Currency section of the customizations and click "Show" on the "Portal Scrolls" section.

It's a great website, very easy to use.

After you've customized the filter the way you want, Save it, which just saves it with FilterBlade, so you can start off with the same Filter if you need to tweak it later.

After you've Saved it, there will be a "Sync with PoE" link, which will let you sync the filter with your account.

After you've done that (and waited 5-25 seconds for the "Synched Successfully" message), then you can go into the Options in game, and push the L3 button to Reload the Filters on your account.

After a few seconds, the Filter menu will refresh, and any Customized filters on your account will appear in the list, in addition to the built-in ones. The Custom ones show up in a different color, and will have the name you used for them during the Sync with PoE step earlier.

If you need to tweak it, just go back to FilterBlade, click Load, make your changes, click Save, and click Sync with PoE again. Then go into your Options in game and push L3. If you kept the same Filter name, you don't even need to reselect it, simply reloading it with L3 in the menu is sufficiant.
Last edited by QQPQ on Apr 25, 2021, 9:55:41 PM
Thank you so much for the detailed answer!
"
QQPQ wrote:
If you want super strict loot filters, the very best thing to do is make your own.

Thanks a lot! I didn't know that i can use custom filters on PS, i used them on PC long ago.

Just did what you described.

I had one issue when even after logging to filterblade with my ps account, and creating a ps filter, it for some reason was marked as for PC and didn't apply. Had to go to my path of exile profile and modify it there.

That is great that they added that. With they would implement more API's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info