Sacrificial Garb does not drop - Bug or drop rate adjusted?

Sacrificial Garb did not drop from normal Atziri after two tries. Lootfilter has been checked/turned off. Is this a bug or has the drop rate been adjusted?

Created a bug report with the /bug command. Number is: 1.970.025.278.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzmy80chfvj0akb/screenshot-0001.png?dl=0
IGN - Blackdepp
Last edited by Blackdepp on Apr 25, 2021, 10:39:01 AM
Last bumped on May 5, 2021, 3:27:43 PM
2 tries is a way to small sample size......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
It is/was(?) a guaranteed drop, meaning it should drop every time. That's why I am posting it here it get clarification if it's a bug or itended because they changed the drop rate.
IGN - Blackdepp
It never a guaranteed drop.

Only unique is a guaranteed drop.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
My bad, thank you. No bug then.
IGN - Blackdepp
The sacrificial garb is not a guaranteed drop. Two tries are almost sure only bad luck.
My personal experience is something like 25% droprate.
Украина в моём сердце
I've done easily 15 kills this league, still no drop for me, also non of the new uniques either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info