L1 to Collect ultimatum..... without confirmation....

Why.... i have potions on L1 and you always need to spam potions.... the late waves, when theres good rewards it gets hectic and hard to watch the bar to make sure you dont pot.

Can we please add a "confirm with x" screen or maybe re map the collect to another button? ive canceled mutiple ultimatums and i know a guy who lost 6s 5L belly of the beast because instant collect

Edit- Guess i should say Collect rewards, not cancel because thats technically what it really is
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Apr 23, 2021, 2:37:06 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2021, 2:30:07 PM
I completely agree with this point. Please change the button.
lol, also maybe a confirm the buff selected. just picked a buff i didnt want because trying to use a health potion. lost a high tier delirious map because of it
yes this is really annoying and it happens to me way more often than it should.

L3 + R3 would have been way better there
this is just stupid. why would you put things like this on buttons you mash?
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
yes this is really annoying and it happens to me way more often than it should.

L3 + R3 would have been way better there

I think they didnt use them, as they are in general to show mods and item description and compare. I think its important to remain consistent here, but they could put a 2-3 sec delay on button push when the dialog comes and make it like l1+x or r1+x.

or make a confirmation, when you press l1, you have to press it again after dunno 2 sec.

Also the autotargetting, why do they always have to prefer the annoying npc, it first makes you to approach the stuff from the right, so you are not close to the npc and when looting, you always have to deselect him with RS. Same with the card in delve. I with they would fix that as well.
good to see this is finally getting some traction. guess i was pretty fast to endgame to discover this issue. hopefully they change this soon
I posted in a different thread as well, but I completely agree that this is a poor choice of design. L2/R2 would have been much better than L1/R1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info