Transitioning into Standard

For now, I will not be playing in league. I will be instead playing in standard. Is there a thread or other link available which might help me make this change?
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2021, 8:00:35 PM
Your characters from Ritual League will automatically become Standard characters when the game is playable again (or shortly thereafter).

Or you can just start a new character in "permanent standard" as they call it.
Thank you for reply. What I am looking for is a link or at least information on Standard. Perhaps a Standard discussion thread seeing as how almost every topic everywhere is league related.
"
dlvbrown1969 wrote:
Thank you for reply. What I am looking for is a link or at least information on Standard. Perhaps a Standard discussion thread seeing as how almost every topic everywhere is league related.

AFAIK, there are no Standard-specific resources for console. *Very* few people play standard. I don't know what the split is on console, but the last time I heard numbers for PC it was 1% of active PC players play Standard. Fewer than that at the beginning of a new league (i.e. during the course of the next week).

There aren't really any functional differences between Standard and League play, aside from Standard not having the current League mechanic.

Every other patch change that occurs affects standard as well.

So, for example, Rituals will now appear in Maps in Standard play, at an 8% rate (just like other League mechanics).

The only other difference I can think of is that, if you play trade, you may be able to acquire legacy versions of items (which are sometimes more powerful), but they are likely *very* expensive.

Those items are no longer available to drop or from Div cards or anything, but if people who got them while they existed put them up for trade, you can buy them from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info