3.14 Grasping Mail mods

It rolls unique mods only on its creation.
I spent 20 chaos rolling it and got none of them.
I checked the weights. They aren't that rare.
Some guys spent 500 chaos orbs on standart and also got nothing.
Last edited by Phantom_zealot on Apr 19, 2021, 7:44:34 PM
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2021, 3:52:24 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
It rolls unique mods only on its creation.
I spent 20 chaos rolling it and got none of them.
I checked the weights. They aren't that rare.
Some guys spent 500 chaos orbs on standart and also got nothing.

Thanks for your report, it's intended that these mods are only generated on creation and cannot be rolled when using currency.
Why not making it 6L corrupted then, so players won't brick it trying to craft?
Last edited by Phantom_zealot on Apr 19, 2021, 9:25:59 PM
While corruption would prevent people from crafting on the items, it would also prevent people from crafting on the items to refine the set of mods with things like annuls, Harvest, Aisling veiling, and more.
OMG it cant roll anything fancy after creation ??
And i dumped 400 c in this stupid chest just to get anything -.- so basicly its useless...
"
so basicly its useless...

No, it just means don't roll chaos on it. ZaoFishbones literally listed several, but not even all, of the methods you can use to improve one of these items. Prefixes/suffixes cannot be changed, conqueror orbs, etc. are also things in the game.
Last edited by ExpedientFalcon on Apr 27, 2021, 3:42:23 PM
It just too bad this item is released after harvest nerf so that it is hard to target annulment

But add affix remove affix, affix cannot be change , scour affix are still in-game....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info