Can not connect to the game

Can't login to any server(EU), note this is an ongoing issue. Actually caused me to stop playing the game.

I have tried the following:
*I receive the error when trying to log in to any server after successfully starting the game "Unable to connect to login server"
*Checked my firewall, no blocking there
*Deleted and re-installed game
*Checked my antivirus, no issues there
*Can play any other games with no network related issues
*Been on Reddit and POE forums but did not find any solutions
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2023, 2:10:30 PM
"
Can't login to any server(EU), note this is an ongoing issue. Actually caused me to stop playing the game.

I have tried the following:
*I receive the error when trying to log in to any server after successfully starting the game "Unable to connect to login server"
*Checked my firewall, no blocking there
*Deleted and re-installed game
*Checked my antivirus, no issues there
*Can play any other games with no network related issues
*Been on Reddit and POE forums but did not find any solutions

either you have a firewall active in your router/modem or your ISP is blocking the trafic.
Try using a VPN solution.
I still can not connect.

In game launcher says Unable to connect to login servers. what can I do to fix that.
"
I still can not connect.

In game launcher says Unable to connect to login servers. what can I do to fix that.

what I just told you to do -->
- Check router/modem for Firewall and if any, then DISABLE it.
- Port forwarding rules can also make problems, so remove those if you have them.
- DISABLE Firewall on your windows system
- Try using a VPN service like NordVPN.

If that doesn't solve the problem, then your windows is fucked and you will need to do a fresh Windows'10 installation where you make sure that you install the correct drivers.

FYI.: Servers are down right now so you can't login because of the new release !!!!
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Apr 22, 2021, 2:40:13 AM
I too had the same issue, but my internet was down and I just had to wait it out as it was an issue on my end. So just hang in there and make sure you restart your PC, so that no apps running will conflict with the game
Way to Necro a 2 year old thread.
Still not fixed I am stucked with vpn. IPS does not fix the problem.
same problem here, just this eve, game was working great all day long so it's 100% not my pc's or router issue but game's since many people have it, some been talking about it in game chat they have connections issues. so pls stop answering like this is somebody's issue it's in game error in my opinion. hopefully it'll be solved soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info