[3.13] [Build Showcase] Flicker Strike Slayer with Brutal Charge | 5.8k life | 101m DPS 100% uptime!

Introduction:
Spoiler
I have always love Flicker Strike since I first played the skill, and with new unique item Arn's Anguish, I have decided to dedicate my whole league with this build to make it as strong as possible and created this build. This is also my first build ever to reach a realistic 100m+ DPS and probably last one because Harvest will be gone forever.

Disclaimer:
Spoiler
This is a build showcase and not a buide guide but I am willing to help out if you have any questions.
That is also not theory-craft build, you can see my character in my profile.
This is sorta min-maxing, the gears are pretty expensive, be warned.

I am also welcome any critic about my build.

Boss Fight:
Spoiler
-more to come-
AL9 Sirus - https://youtu.be/BZzN-HjzDNw

Pros and Cons:
Spoiler
Pros:
+ Insane 599m DPS with few seconds uptime
(possible on Sirus because you can trigger on-kill effect by killing worms from The Writhing Jar)
+ All contents (see boss fight)
+ Due to insane DPS, able to skip certain boss phase/skill
+ Insane mapping speed

Cons:
- Not beginner friendly
- Extremely expensive
- Unable to survive Porcupine pack
- Fortify and Immortal Call are the only survival ability
- Lag and die on Divine Shrine
- Easily desync and might stop suddenly attack depends on your mouse cursor (Technical Issue)

Path of Building(Fork):
Spoiler
[3.13 League]
(5805 life and 601.1m DPS!)
601.1m DPS, fully buffed, can last few seconds
https://pastebin.com/3SS9RpgN
101.6m DPS with 100% uptime buffs
https://pastebin.com/E0GQe1vr

Ascendancy:
Spoiler
Slayer
This build is making use of Brutal Charge perfectly synergize with Slayer ascendancy Masterful Form as the maximum limit of Frenzy charge/Endurance charge are equal.

Bandit & Pantheon:
Spoiler
Bandit: Help Alira, get the best benefits offensively, defensively and QoL!
Pantheon: Arakaali and Shakari, one of sources for small Chaos resistance

Gears & Links:
Spoiler

Explanation:

Went 2 handed weapon because I can have 7th links and it is also stronger than dual wield/with shield in term of DPS
Choose Axe over Sword because base physical damage is stronger and with my passive tree, I mostly took 2 handed weapon nodes.

Strongest helmet, no doubt.
All attributes also help in meeting requirement for gears and gems.

This is the core equipment for this build, you need this to generate both Frenzy and Brutal charge reliably. Get Replica instead of regular because of Onslaught for more DPS and it also synergize with boots' elevated mods.

Also core equipment for this build, triple damage with 9 Brutal charge(roughly 54% more damage). This also provide life and resistance which help a little bit in gearing.
The implicit is just a fancy mod, STRONK! It is not necessary but original implicit is useless anyway, why not try your luck.

One of the few way to get maximum frenzy charge, and here is the glove.
Strike 2 additional nearby enemies is just a QoL, so you don't need to change your main skill link and lose the DPS.

This is every crit build and endgame boots.
However with new Elevated mod, the Onslaught is very good now since it also provide additional 10% attack speed and movement speed, which is then synergize with the Replica Farrul Fur's Onslaught.

Since amulet has higher value of those mods compare to rings, I decided to make it a full damage amulet, the INT implicit is also important as it is needed for gears/gems requirement. Pride's mod is there so that I can have more mana just in case I run out of it from my 15~20 APS 68 mana Flicker Strike.
Anointment, needless to say, you need more maximum Frenzy charge limit.

Synthesis implicit is need fore more maximum Frenzy charge limit.
Aspect of Cat is needed as it is needed to generate full Frenzy/Brutal charge via body armour.
Everything else is just to fill up the resistances.

Synthesis implicit is need fore more maximum Frenzy charge limit.
Everything else is just to fill up the resistances.

This is the best seed number I can find 17461, it gives
Destroyer - +15% melee critical strike multiplier
Disciple of Slaughter - 20% increased physical damage
Golem Blood/Savagery - 40% increased melee damage
Titanic Impacts - 1% of life regenerated per second
MOTA/Bravery - +40% to fire resistance

Although I don't really need fire resistance.

Impale lasts 2 additional hit, big damage
Double damage would probably show higher number in PoB but we already have Triple Damage, so I just go with %attack damage as it is slightly better than %crit multi.

FAQs:
Spoiler
None Yet
Last edited by lonedegrim on Apr 6, 2021, 10:28:47 AM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2021, 8:51:20 AM
Nice belt, I didn't think people would waste double corruption on it. With it I could almost hit 0.8 billion pob warrior on ninja
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Arthur606/Maximum_Charge?i=6&search=class%3DSlayer%26sort%3Ddps&time-machine=week-11
"
Arthur606 wrote:
Nice belt, I didn't think people would waste double corruption on it. With it I could almost hit 0.8 billion pob warrior on ninja
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Arthur606/Maximum_Charge?i=6&search=class%3DSlayer%26sort%3Ddps&time-machine=week-11

Hahaha, the original implicit was useless, and throughout the league, I am able to make quite a number of double corrupt chambers and with my whole equipment, belt is the only one worth using so I just give it a try and got this double crit implicit!

You gloves is great too with the additional max Frenzy charge!

BTW, I looked at your tree, you get this Disciple of Unyielding, does it actually work? Since your Endurance has changed to Brutal so it is no longer an Endurance.
"
BTW, I looked at your tree, you get this Disciple of Unyielding, does it actually work? Since your Endurance has changed to Brutal so it is no longer an Endurance.

oh yeah shit I keep forgetting about that, previously kept using Endu on Stun support. But it's just one point for pob warrior. I'm a hh person
Decent life pool with a whopping 600m DPS on full buff.

I believe this is one of the best min-max build I have ever seen.

If I wanted to pick fault on this, it would probably be mana problem.

5 skills need to actively casting and cost average 30 mana per skill, which is ~150 mana in total on a 162 mana pool.

I have no idea how do you even manage to use Flicker strike when your main skill cost 68 mana and you have about 15 aps.
Last edited by areyouabc on Apr 7, 2021, 2:49:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info