Which race do you guys recommend for pvp?

Hi guys

I finally arrived at PoE, I'm still brandnew and I do know nothing yet. Still I wonder what class would fit best for me? Usually I'm aiming for a melee-type, bulky kind of Char with both damage- and healing abilities.

I know there will be no general answer what is best and what to go for. But I still would appreciate some information about where to look and where to not look up stuff. I know from a lot of other games that there are a good amount of sites displaying shitty or even wrong information.

Thanks in advance fellas.
Cya
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2021, 5:04:38 AM
"
Hi guys

I finally arrived at PoE, I'm still brandnew and I do know nothing yet. Still I wonder what class would fit best for me? Usually I'm aiming for a melee-type, bulky kind of Char with both damage- and healing abilities.

I know there will be no general answer what is best and what to go for. But I still would appreciate some information about where to look and where to not look up stuff. I know from a lot of other games that there are a good amount of sites displaying shitty or even wrong information.

Thanks in advance fellas.
Cya

races and pvp are 2 different thing.
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info