PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Detonate Mines / Always Attack Without Moving / Smoke Mine (any mine skill)

"Always Attack Without Moving" for Detonate Mines gets reset every single time you change zones, it is horribly painful for Smoke Mine.

It has been an entire league now and still no fix? I remember seeing a lot of discussion of this on reddit and assume it's been reported a million times, so I'm just here adding one more to the pile...

Last bumped on Apr 7, 2021, 5:55:26 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump, would just like to see that this gets acknowledged... can't see any mentions of Detonate Mine anywhere :/
Same same... its really horrible..
Same... can we please get it fixed?
this started happening to me today too, was not happening yesterday. would really like to know what causes this. switching back to numlock trick for the time being
Last edited by matt29234 on Mar 30, 2021, 7:13:53 PM
"
matt29234 wrote:
this started happening to me today too, was not happening yesterday. would really like to know what causes this. switching back to numlock trick for the time being

How does this Trick work?
"
matt29234 wrote:

You must have just not realized, but it's been happening to everyone, no way around it - confirmed with many other people, it's been bugged since day 1 league start, you would be the first where it worked at all.
Depressed bump before 3.14
rip Smoke Mine
big rip, no fix in patch

ok so avoid smoke mine for 3.14?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info